Crispy Cabage Pakoras 🍲.
You can cook Crispy Cabage Pakoras 🍲 using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crispy Cabage Pakoras 🍲
- Prepare 1/2 of medium sized cabage finely chopped.
- Prepare As per taste of Salt.
- Prepare as required of Semolina.
- Prepare 5-6 of chopped green chillies.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of chopped Coriander leaves.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 2 of medium sized chopped onions.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of termeric powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Coriander powder.
- Prepare as required of Oil for frying.
Crispy Cabage Pakoras 🍲 instructions
- Take a bowl, put chopped cabbage into it and put salt as required. Mix it well by rubbing your hand. Cover it for half an hour. When the water came out from the cabbage, drain it fully and put the chopped cabbage into another bowl..
- Now, put semolina to taste in it with 2 eggs, chopped onions, chopped green chillies, chopped Coriander leaves, salt as required, red chilli powder, ginger-garlic paste, turmeric powder and Coriander powder. Give it a mix and make a perfect dough with the consistency for pakora. Keep it aside..
- Take a frypan, put some oil and heat it on the stove. Now take some mixture in your hand palm and give it a round pakora shape and deep fry it into the oil. Fry all batches of Pakoras using the same process. After that stop the flame..
- Crispy cabbage Pakoras are ready to serve. Serve it hot with chutney/sauce and enjoy it. Stay safe and stay home with your family in this global crisis. Take my love from Bangladesh..