Pork with cider and veg. Sit the pork on the vegetables and rub the skin with the oil. Stand the apples around the pork, brush the pork with a little glaze and drizzle a little over the apples. Taste and season, adding a little jelly and/or cider vinegar to taste.
Pat pork tenderloins dry with paper towels, brush with oil, and season well with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Heat a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Set pork aside on a baking sheet and. You can have Pork with cider and veg using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pork with cider and veg
- You need 300 g of Pork fillet.
- You need 240 ml of Cider.
- It’s 1 tsp of cider vinegar.
- You need 1 of Eating apple.
- You need 200 ml of Creme fraiche.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 of leek.
- You need 70 g of carrots.
- It’s 1 of red onion.
- It’s 80 g of cabbage.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
Pork and apple is a classic combination, James Martin shows you how to take it to the next level. Rub the sage leaves and lemon zest all over the pork. Season with sea salt flakes and freshly ground black pepper. Place the pork skin-side up on a wire rack that fits over an empty roasting tin, and roast.
Pork with cider and veg step by step
- Chop vegetables so they are chunky and of a similar size.
- Lower the heat in the pan and add the creme fraiche and stir until warmed through.
- Place vegetables in a roasting tin season with salt and pepper drizzle with olive oil and roast for 30 minutes at 180°c.
- While vegetables are cooking gently fry the pork and chopped and skinned apple until the pork starts to brown and the apple softens.this should take about 6 mins.
- Add the cider and cider vinegar to the pork and apple in the pan and cook until the liquid is reduced about 6mins.
- Serve and enjoy.
Use our recipe to make sweet apple cider pork loin combined with the gentle zip of chipotle pepper and spices. With this easy-to-follow recipe, you can make delicious apple cider pork loin. First, you marinate the pork in apple cider, and then you rub it with a spice mix. Pork chops with apple cider has been a popular meal in Ireland for generations. There are various methods of cooking and serving it.