Easy Chicken Casserole in Crockpot.
You can cook Easy Chicken Casserole in Crockpot using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Chicken Casserole in Crockpot
- It’s 1 1/2 kg of Chicken pieces, skinned.
- It’s 1 can of Chicken and mushroom soup.
- It’s 1 packages of Chicken soup powder.
- You need 2 stick of Fresh rosemary, just wash and throw into pot whole.
- Prepare 2 large of Potatoes cut into quarters ( skin on or off, your choice).
- Prepare 2 large of Carrots peeled and chopped into chunks.
- Prepare 1 packages of Fresh baby corn.
- You need 1 packages of Fresh mushrooms.
- You need 1 of Red pepper chopped.
- You need 1 of Freshly ground black pepper.
- You need 1 packages of Fresh asparagus.
- You need 1 large of Onion, peeled and chopped.
Easy Chicken Casserole in Crockpot instructions
- Place all except asparagus into crockpot pot. Toss to mix and cook on low for 4 hours. Add asparagus, cook for further 1/2 hour. Serve with rice (I always add a bit of coconut milk to my water when cooking rice. A trick I picked up while living in Malaysia for a few months).