Pumpkin Butternut Squash Soup.
You can have Pumpkin Butternut Squash Soup using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Butternut Squash Soup
- Prepare of pumpkin pie.
- It’s of Butternut squash.
- You need of Potato large.
- You need of Carrots.
- You need of Onion.
- Prepare of Curry powder.
- You need of Coconut milk.
- Prepare of (optional).
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- It’s of Garlic salt.
Pumpkin Butternut Squash Soup step by step
- Chop pumpkin and squash in half and scrape seeds out. Roast in oven for 30-40 min on foil lined cookie sheet..
- Meanwhile in a large pot sauté onion, potato and garlic. Season generously with salt, pepper and garlic salt..
- Add 2 quarts vegetable broth and simmer until potatoes are soft. Add curry powder..
- Remove squash from oven when tender. Let cool or handle with an oven mitt to remove squash from shell..
- Blend squash, potatoes and broth together, slowly. I use a blender but a food processor works too. If the consistency is too thick, add more broth..
- Serve with coconut milk or half and half..