Simple and delicious red cabbage and green bean stir fry. Cabbage stir fry with veggies and light, flavorful sauce Cabbage Stir Fry – Asian inspired stir fried cabbage recipe with red bell pepper This is an absolutely delicious and quick meal. This red cabbage and soba noodle stir fry recipe is SUPER quick and easy to make, as stir fries should be. The slightly-spicy sauce is very simple You can add even more cabbage and reduce the noodles to make this red cabbage stir fry dish even healthier.
It belongs to Kingdom Plantae, Phylum Spermatophyta, Class Magnoliopsida, Order Fagales, Family. Spicy red cabbage is a quick stir fry made with purple or red cabbage. This Indian style red cabbage preparation helps you to intake the cancer preventing nutrients of red cabbage in your diet. You can have Simple and delicious red cabbage and green bean stir fry using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple and delicious red cabbage and green bean stir fry
- It’s 1/2 of medium sized onion thinly sliced.
- You need 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 500 g of red cabbage.
- It’s 1 1/3 cup of green beans.
- You need 2 tsp of ginger powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Maggi liquid seasoning.
- You need 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
Asian-style green beans with lots of flavor! This recipe is made for a large party; but can be scaled down for a family dinner. All Reviews for Chinese Green Bean Stir-Fry. I can't believe I was able to make this delicious asian dish!
Simple and delicious red cabbage and green bean stir fry step by step
- Put some oil in a pan and add the onions and brown sugar then caramelise until golden brown. Then add the salt..
- Add in the red cabbage and green beans along with the ginger powder. Then the Maggi liquid seasoning and soy sauce. Cook until soft on the outside but still crunchy inside.
I've never tried making anything like this before and it turned out. Green beans stir fried with ginger, onions, garlic and a little soy sauce. This stir fry cooks up quickly, with onions, ginger, and garlic, and a sauce of sweetened soy sauce with sesame oil. My mom cooks it all the time because it requires minimum preparation I love stir fried cabbage and this sounds wonderful! I didn't have the special Sichuan peppers so I used a leftover packet of hot red pepper flakes from pizza delivery the other night.