Crockpot Kung Pao Chicken.
You can cook Crockpot Kung Pao Chicken using 22 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Kung Pao Chicken
- It’s of boneless, skinless chicken thighs.
- You need of diced zucchini.
- It’s of diced red bell peppers.
- It’s of diced mushrooms (optional).
- Prepare of shredded carrots (optional).
- It’s of water chestnuts.
- You need of sesame seeds.
- It’s of whole cashews.
- You need of minced garlic.
- You need of red pepper flakes.
- You need of powdered ginger.
- Prepare of veg. oil.
- You need of water?.
- Prepare of baking soda.
- You need of sugar.
- You need of brown sugar.
- Prepare of corn starch.
- You need of white vinegar.
- Prepare of low sodium soy sauce.
- It’s of flour.
- You need of rice (brown or white).
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
Crockpot Kung Pao Chicken step by step
- Spray cooking spray in crockpot, add all ingredients except for flour and cashews. Stir, cover, and if you c an let marinate in crockpot an hour before turning on. Cook on low for 5 hours. Stir occasionally if you can.
- One hour before done cooking remove approx 1-2 cups of the broth and make slurry with flour. Pour back into dish and stir. Cover and continue to cook on low for last hour so it can thicken..
- Start to cook rice this last hour (4 cups boiling water to 2 cups white rice).
- Salt and pepper to taste then add cashews and mix in. Enjoy!.