Stacy's Fried Cabbage.
You can cook Stacy's Fried Cabbage using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stacy's Fried Cabbage
- You need 1/2 packages of bacon, chopped.
- It’s 1 large of onion, chopped.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 head of cabbage, cored & sliced.
- You need 3 tsp of caraway seeds.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of crushed red pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of kosher salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of onion flakes.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika.
- You need 6 tbsp of butter.
Stacy's Fried Cabbage instructions
- Place bacon in a large frying pan and sautee over medium high heat until crispy..
- Add onion and garlic into the pan and sautee until caramelized..
- Add cabbage, caraway and the rest of the spices and mix well. Continue stirring..
- If starts to get to dry add butter 2 tablespoons at a time to pan..
- Reduce heat to low and cover, simmering about 30 min. All will be soft and wilty..